Sunday, June 01, 2008

Been some time since i blog. Firstly, an update of how am I.

65 days left to ord. Currently serving my duty, and with 2 more major events to carebefore i can really relax. My temper hasn't been good lately, and i find myself being unable to sleep well too. Perhaps that's a link. Whatever it is, it's unhealthy.Well, guess i'll clear some off to unwind at mid-june. It's a much needed off bah, i suppose.

Recently, i am also keeping a close watch on my financial. My phone just got badly damaged, and i will be replacing a new one after i ord. That needs $$. I need to see a dentist as i haven't been seeing one for 2 years liao. That also needs $$. What if my course of study requires me to get laptop? That too needs $$. I need the $$ to survive in uni, food, transport, study notes and equipments. Don't wanna rely too much on parents. I'm a grown up already.

Lend $145 to one of my men to return his handphone bills. He do have financial problems . Since i got the extra cash, i lend it to him. He promise he will return the cash by july payday. 145 dollars. A test of trust between him and me, is it too much for a test? I don't know. We'll see when july comes, for now, i trust he'll pay back, by swear of his integrity and words.

Wushu--

I think shifu is pulling my "shuang dao" out of the wushu competition. He's focusing on JL, pushing him to learn "shuang dao". Pretty sad for me? I guess i'm sad. Maybe shifu gave up hope on me as i shown little improvement in a given length of time? Or perhaps due to the fact he needs me to do something else for the competition, or in a bit to spur me to improve? I don't know. Fact is that JL's a much better student in "dao" than i am. His flexibility in his wrist, his movements and stances. I bet that if he and i were learning at the same time, he'll be way better than me. Mine left wrist is damn weak. Inner part of the bone broke before during a soccer game, outer part of the bone there, the joint develop problems after a fall from a soccer game.

But would i give up shuang dao? Never. I like "shuang dao" and i find the patterns are amazing, if i can train more and do it well, it will be a beautiful blade dance.

Training so far focusing on our things that we will be competing in. New things will be taught after competition i guess. I also wanna incorporate new warmup exercises and ji ben gong exercises, to bring more variety to training and kill the boredom and complaints of same old routines every week. A lot of us like to talk during training time, perhaps, we should all have a weekly discussion after training, to talk about anything, from wushu stuff to personal stuff. To foster good relationship. Well, this is hard to implement, with people going home at different timing, time is not on our side too. We'll see la, we'll see, i'll tell shifu and shishu about this.

After competition, I'll also need to practise back my "mei hua gun" and especially my "da peng quan". If Minyee is coming back to training after her 'o's, I'll need to refresh her memory cause......i think, she'll forget the moves. =P So before i get to refresh her memory on the moves, i better do my stuff as a senior and mentor. - refresh myself on "da peng quan" moves.

Talking about respect. Define respect. Respect is politeness, honour and care shown towards someone or something that is considered important. Respect is to accept the importance of someone's rights or customs and to do nothing that would harm them or cause them offence.

To me, everyone, i'll respect each individual. You respect them, i'm sure you will earn the respect that. This is not the case to a trainee (not directly involve with wai woo trainees).

Real scenario:

Wang lao shi: AL, come, teach this student(Trainee Z) ji ben quan.
AL: Yes
AL to trainee Z: Hi, i'm alvin. You are?
Trainee Z: ...
Trainee Z: Anyway, when you teach, can speak proper english.
AL to everyone else: Anyone knows how to speak proper english, trainee z wants someone
who can speak proper english to teach him.

Look, what the fuck is with the proper english. Firstly, by questioning AL over his english, it is an utter insult to my best friend's language. An arrogance shown on Trainee Z's side. (Arrogrance - unpleasantly proud and behaving as if you are more important than, or know more than, other people)

I cannot tolerate this behaviour. Disrespect due to arrogance. I can forgive arrogance, but not disrespect. Judging from how trainee Z behaves and talks, he must be in a top prestigious school, grow up in a well family. If he continues this behaviour, someone will have to teach him a lesson.

AL and I decided to talk to him first over this issue, and if it fails, guess the "fuck upside down" method will have to be use. Everyone will get to see a "HOT" AL and "HOT" WL. If we don't teach him how to respect people, he will suffer not only in army, but in the working society. Being clever and smart doesn't mean you have to fucking look down on people, because what other people lacks, they made it up with something else, which you youself might be lacking in.

That's why, I never look down on people, you never know what you can learn from them. You never know what strengths they have over you.

Guess, just some little words can do lead to harsh consequences. Sorry for using too much 'f' words. Just that i can't contain my temper over that issue.

Wrote too much, who would read everything i wonder? Never mind. Anyway, this will just serve as an online diary.

Booking in on a sunday afternoon. Sianz. No choice. Tough times don't last, but tough men does!

Cya soon~

WL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home