Friday, March 28, 2008

Finally, i clear whatever physical aspects stuff i need to clear before i ord. SOC timing, 9.07 mins. I have to thanks my OC for pacing me at the very very last phrase of the rundown, after the obstacle. That point of time, it's about my willpower, how am i able to withstand that kind of shagness and continue running and running till i reach my end point. It's a painful process.

I remembered my OC, saying these words, "command and ego", if i'm not wrong. Being a 3rd Sergeant, recognise as a specialist, the pride, ego is there. Command of power is given to any specialist. I guess those words are being shouted upon, so as to allow me to remember who i was. A sergeant, who needs to prove that the rank is rightfully worn on his uniform.

The kind of shagness reminds me of wushu, as i needed good fitness to finish my quan efficiently and nicely, so as to score points in a competition, to last in a fight or run away from a fight. I hope today's experience with SOC register a memory into my head, to improve my willpower, and to have a never give up attitude, to go on even if the road is a hard one. That's why i wrote this, in case i forgetten about this event that happen in my NS life.

April coming. 4 more months to ord. Awaiting news from NTU and NUS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home