Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm back...

After 2 weeks in P. Tekong, I'm back here... Never been happier. Everyone's faces were with smiles, as they knew there were going home.

Took at taxi home together with my bunk mates, Wai Kien and Kelvin.

Home sweet home. Miss my toilet seat, my bed, bolster for 2 weeks. Realise i was tired after a headache struck me. Went to take a nap and then went out later to meet one of mom's friend.

Mom's friend, gaves my advices on being a better person? Maybe... Hmm...being a person who is able to reach their own goals. The confidence, the mindset, the agressiveness. Also told me not to look at things in a pessimistic way, but instead, look from other angles and in the optimistic ways. For example, doing 100 push-ups is a pain, but the end-results of doing that is that, I'm 1 step closer to having a fitter muscles on my triceps. I was also advice on being cool in the mind and actions when i met up with situations, and to think it through. Hopefully, the advices he gaves, and the will to do it...will makes me a better man.

Perhaps i wasn't good in drinking...or maybe i'm just too tired.. Blacked out in the MRT while on the way back. Felt as though i just doze off, and then found myself vomiting in the train. Oh boy...sure felt embaress, but i was too fucked up to care.

Went home to sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home