ok...4 days to NS...
CS told me to hold on to his ps2 until i book out on 21st oct, where he, AL and I can go out and have some fun. AL officially OOC(out of course) from BSLC(Basic section leader course) as a result of a painful back.
I better start packing my bag soon. So suay. Today went over to AMK to change the battery, but the battery i'm holding is the last one, and they are out of stock. The next stock arrives this friday. Went home feeling tu-lan and sianz.
Ask Seng Hong out to go swim. Air seems better as i don't smell any bad air, but PSI rating might still be more than 50. Had some talks again at the jacuzzi area.
Ji Liang encoutner some problems, and needs my help. Seems like he met Jia min this afternoon and his mum ask where he went. He had to give his mum my contact number and told his mum that i and him studies together, or rather, i tutor him. The moment i knew of the situation, i felt pissed.
But after, when a philosophy suddenly struck me, i realise that, he might have his problems as well. If his mum knew he met a girl, his mum gonna scold him as exams is very near, and lots of questions will be asked and i think JL's mum will nag at JL for trying to date a girl? I suppose so...
This is what i came out with:
One must understand the need to think within the within and to put himself in other's shoes to understand others' problems
If his mum calls, I'll cover for him. And i do hope, he study well and get good results, not for his parents but for himself, his future...cause as a senior, I'm concern over my juniors' path towards adulthood.
Due to the fact that I'm been finding myself weird, especially with my attitude, i think i'm in a stage whereby i felt pre-NS stress. I'm quick to anger nowadays. I thought i feel alright, but perhaps, and i really do feel myself feeling alright...but i think my attitude shows signs of stress? Maybe...
Tommorrow, gonna get my specs, get my undergarments prepared. Get a bag and start packing. Don't wanna rush everything on fri night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home