Friday...finally. 3 quizzes have pass. I'm still left with maths, physics and data structure part II quizzes. So far, I think i have flung my digital electronics. Though i studied for circuit analysis, i'm not confident in scoring points, but no matter what the result of my circuit analysis quiz is, i am happy. I am happy that i studied for it and understand circuit analysis better. Well, i'll be focusing on maths this weekend.
Highlights of this week. A case of a close friend who nearly, permanently broke off with his gf. Hmm, problem i guess is he didn't give the gf space to breath, starting to suffocate her, and starting to make her bored of the guy. Besides that, girl herself got some issues. Well, everything went well after AL talk to the close friend's gf.
Hmm, well, this friend didn't take the temporary break-up lightly. Talk about many negatives stuff including suicide. I wonder is this the dark side of love, whereby it simply torture your inner self to no end. I never experience this before and I don't know how great it affects a person's mood and thinking.
Another thought came by. I used to think 16 years old is a good time to start relationship. After my friend's case, I decided that perhaps, 19, 20 years old is the better age as individuals will have a more matured thinking, and a matured mindset to solve relationship issues.
Hmm...nothing to write liao...i'll stop here...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home