Hmm.. Been 1 month since i wrote an entry. Time sure flies. So far, been busy with studies and erm...gaming. I guess i hit the addiction button. Well, at least i still tried to do my tutorials so perhaps i rate my addiction as above average. Guess i gotta mellow down a bit on it.
To people who are wondering why i don't have a target(girl) or gf, i think i'm kinda tied down with studies that it just dampens my mood to think about getting one. I'm still having problems with my studies. Everytime i thought i'm back on track, just by doing some more tutorials seems to prove me wrong. Well, good news or bad news is that, most of the students there are like me, all complaining that they are struggling. Worst is those who took part in cca and have their commitments. I salute them for managing their time well. Recess week is coming, any overdued tutorials, questions on certain or rather all modules gotta be solve before recess week ends.
Secondly, i admit that chasing girls is a tiring job, and i somehow had no more enregy for that. If a girl comes along and express interest, and i felt that she's a good catch, then i'll huat for it. If not, i'll just continue on my studies. This is the plan for now bah. Maybe some time later, when the energy is back, then it will change.
I do felt pathetic that at the age of 22 years old soon, i never had BGR experience before.
Whatever it is, enough of the studies and relationships stuff. Perhaps some updates and thoughts since my last entry.
CCA, I only join one, which is the deli aprecio club. Something about eating food or whatsoever. Taekwondo, lazy to commit though trainings are on weekdays. The rest, i can't commit. I really want to go learn the water life saving course but training is 3 times at week, and training hours are long. I can't commit. Well, perhaps next sem or next year could join something after my life in uni has really, really, really been stabilise.
Wushu competition. It was a disaster. Some things, perhaps are better not to be written here in case of inviting trouble. Those who wanna know more can ask me personally. After wushu competition. AL and I have come up with different warm-up plans and training to make wushu training a bit more lively and interesting. I hope the guys love it and appreciate the effort.
Finances. Tight finance. Especially after purchasing my new pc. Cost me $1155. Makes me wonder what stuff i spent on during my 2 years of NSf, I simply used up every single bit of allowance. Got time, i shall think about it.
Weekend-life. Ever since uni started, weekend has gotten boring and out of life. Saturday night only wushu training. The rest of the day plus sunday, spent at home doing tutorial or playing computer games. (mostly tutorial hah...)
Well, that is all i must say. Hmm...logging off. Need some precious sleep to re-energise. Out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home