Christmas...sianz...
Merry Christmas everyone...!! Enjoy the festive season.
Woke up at 10am. The moment i woke up, went to brush my teeth as i didn't brush last night...( you all must be thinking that I'm unhygienic...) then later on went about doing my business.
Whole morning, play need for speed: carbon, then went on to study things which i am required to study. Went out at 2pm...to queensway.
Reach queensway at around 3.30pm, instead of the 3pm we set. Ken was already there waiting. It's my fault that we were late. I took AL to take the wrong bus and in the end, we wasted time and money...and energy as we decided to walk all the way to queensway. Next time, from queenstown mrt, take bus 195 to queensway.
Was planning to buy a bag, for use in NS, but didn't found any i like. Window shop a bit, then went over to ikea to window shop a bit also. Later, went over to anchorpoint to have some food, then at 6pm, we decided to went home. Sad to say, my mood simply change...from a happy guy to a sianz guy. Tired of waiting for a bus, flagged for a cab, and together with ken and AL, we went back home. I paid for the whole cab fare, since i suggest for the cab.
I am damn sianz and i guess you all know why. I'll be booking in later at night. And the next book-out is saturday late morning. Guess it's because i'm in a holiday mood, and then...holiday end, and have to go back to that regimental life again, where freedom is taken away. As a Sagittarius, i love freedom. I wonder what will happen to me in the long run if every book-in, i have this type of feeling. Will it lead to a psychological problem? I don't know...and i hope not... or rather i hope this is just a temporary thing. 1 year, 7 plus months to go...to tahan...
Next entry will most likely be on sat or sun. I'll be looking forward to this sat...=D...holidays...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home