Angry...sad...
It makes my blood boils...i don't know why...
Was actually intending to go wushu training today, but due to fever, i had to cancel my intentions. I have been irregular with my wushu training and since i'm on my block leave and have adequate rest, would expect myself to go and train up. When i realise i have a fever, i just got angry and sad as well. I wanted to go training......
I was angry...why can't i fall sick when i'm in tekong, why must i fall sick when i'm on leave, and recovering from sickness takes time, and my time on block leave is very, very precious. When will I ever get to enjoy such leave again...i wondered.
Not only am I recovering from fever, I'm also recovering from stomach bloatedness and indigestion.
Well, since it has happens, nothing i can do. Just hope i recover fast enough to have activities with my friends...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home