Alright...back home again...home sweet home...there's no place like home...hahaha
Had IPPT before book-out
Sit-up: 40 (5 points)
Standing Broad Jump: 234cm( I can do better de, nearly become Superman) (4 points)
Pull-ups: 12 (5 points)
Shuttle Run: 10.0s (5 points)
2.4km run: 11.24 mins (3 points)
Results of my previous IPPT:
Sit-up: 40 (5 points)
Standing Broad Jump: 234cm( I can do better de, nearly become Superman) (4 points)
Pull-ups: 11 (4 points)
Shuttle Run: 10.0s (5 points)
2.4km run: 11.54mins (2 points)
Think this time round, i got a silver. If i can do better at 2.4km, i can get a gold...but what i need is time. But anyway, was happy that 2.4km and pull-up improve...but was disappointed at my standing broad jump. I know i can do better at standing broad jump...
Was happy to be home, but i came back...changed again? Haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home