I wanted to blog about last week's wushu on sunday. But was busy with a series of stuff until i'm free to blog about it today. But what i wanna say, i kinda FORGOT!!!
Anyway, last week was nearly full strength. Raymond shi xiong hasn't recover from his injury. Either Keith of Jia jie is learning the patterns to the "chang ko". I bet they won't have any more problems digging shellscript and fire trench when they are in the army. Haha. Xinge and chu hui are learning unarmed "dui da". They seems to be having fun. While, me, JL and AL are coming up with a personalised san ren dui da also. Sheila is learning something new i think but i forgot what is it. Yao de, still the same, being forced to come wushu to work out. At times show his black face to everyone. Haha.
I do hope the strength can increased. So far, JL has been the one making efforts to pull people in. I wonder how will it be like if JL did not join wai woo in the 1st place. Will it still be me, AL, chu hui, yao de and raymond shi xiong. Haha. I wonder...
Mon. Released of O level results. Well, my friends, minyee, keith, sheila & junhao, should have scored well bah. I never once doubt them on not doing well. Anyway, hereby wishing them, all their best in their tertiary education.
Thurs, invited XG to my school for a walk, plus a look at campus concert. The star coming is Genie, Zhuo Wen Xuan. Boy, she looks pretty and cute...hahaha...Hope the trip let XG have a view on how uni life is about, and what it's like. Maybe should have ask someone to tag along her, so she wouldn't feel bored.
Oddly enough, on thursday. Most of the Valusians guys are being spotted. Daniel, Peng fei, Chin wee, Clarence, Alvin Ho, aiya, or rather ALL Valusians guys went for Genie's concert except, chee wee, yongfu and peng jun. All HUM SUP one...including me and AL...>.<...haha. Always great to see these lads. Haha. Hope to have a gathering with Valus soon.
Hmm..I should be..ending the entry here bah...stay tune for more...=D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home