Ka po from Minyee the "kid"'s blog...so bored....
1. My friends are "cool"
2. I am listening to "sounds make by my computer"
3. Maybe I should "worrying about not having enough time"
4. I love "erm...her...haha"
5. My plan " don't seems to work"
6. I don't understand "how girls think"
7. I lost "my physical fitness i used to have during NS"
8. People say "I'm quiet"
9. I am missing "her"
10. Love means "to care for that person, make them happy"
11. Somewhere, someone "working hard to establish his/her career"
12. I am always searching for"my abilities to do things well"
13. Forever seems "forever"
14. I never want "grow too old"
15. My mobile phone is "is the coolest gadget i own so far"
16. When I wake up in the morning "go toilet and shit"
17. I get annoyed when "accuse me of something i didn't do"
18. Parties are "cool"
19. Hugs or kisses? "Hugs and kisses"
20. Today "I'm feeling bored"
21. Tomorrow I will "meet up with my primary school friend"
22. I really want "to accomplish my plans i have set"
23. I "am bored"
24. What is your phone brand? "Samsung"
25. What is the last three digits of your phone number? "385"
26. What does the second message in your inbox say? "What time you free to go"
27. Who was the last person you rang? "Yaode"
28. Who was the last missed call from? "Alvin"
29. What does the oldest message in your inbox says? "(lazy to check)"
30. Who comes up after J? "Jacob"
31. Go to your sent message~ What does the tenth message say? "(lazy to check)"
32. Who is your network provider? "Singtel"
33. How many messages are there in your inbox? "(lazy to check)"
34. Who do you have on speed dial 3? "Mama"
35. If you are on prepaid card, how much credit do you have? "(lazy to think about it)"
36. Who's the first person who comes up after C? "Chew YL...my lil's sis...haha"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home