Yesterday night, I could not fall asleep. For some personal reasons. Toss and turn. Toss and turn. I wonder how many sleepless nights i will have. Perhaps, when my personal problems fade away, i might be able to sleep well again. I thought that i would stay awake the night throughout.
But I guess i end up sleeping at 4am or later in the end. AL and JL. I wonder how you all felt at that point of time when you met with that "particular situation". Sucks eh? Nothing can be done. It's life, shit happens.
Whatever it is, had to wake up at 8am to go school and settle the time-table. End up feeling very groggy when ah qing called me. If not, I guess i would not have woke up.
Time-table. Mine was a success. No hiccups. But sad that AL have problems with his submission, so we end up being in different tutorials although initially, we planned to put the same. Oh well.
Would love to stay at home. But oh well, agree to go out with some friends so gotta hold that agreement.
It's life, shit happens.......................

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home