Ok. Next week is exam week. Showdown time. I'll been working on my studies almost everyday. I last remember being hardworking is when i was a sec 4 student. Poly exams? Haiz, can play around and fool around and study last minute. Guess university is different case. Either it was at a higher level or my learning and memorising capability has start to degrade. Perhaps that's why elders always encourage us to learn more things when we were young.
Really look forward to end of exams. Kbox, play new games, go out, watch movie, start to execute what i plan to do. Well, enough of this. I still got 5 papers to handle.
I think i must start to take notice of my health and body well-being. While executing one stance, a "tart"sound was heard and my left arm simply lost its strength momentarily. Ok, strength was recover some time later so i'm wondering what went wrong. Perhaps not enough warm-up or past injuries that i fail to notice back then. Besides that, while dui da with AL, the pain that Ifelt after contact, seems to have intensified. Is it because of a lack of calcium in my bones? If it is, time to learn to drink milk, which has a high source of calcium. 22 years old soon, not young anymore, better take good care of my health and body.
Well, tomorrow, same thing, study again, most likely going to school to join up with Wingki for studies. I wonder...if i study at this intensity through the school term, will i get 1st class honours? Haha. I guess no bah. You not only need hardwork, you need brains for that. Well, to be able to get the cert, say 2nd upper if possible? and to lead a happy life in uni, will be all i ask for.
Well, stopping here for now. Should go sleep liao. Nitez, cya...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home