I really wonder whether september is my month or not. I keep getting hit... by something.
Yesterday went kbox again with Ji Liang and Alvin. Xinge couldn't join us at first as she had lessons at 3. Halfway through singing. I have a mike, flying directly at me and hitting one of my bones which hurts. How nice...AL, how nice...zzzz
Xinge called me around 5 asking whether we were still at kbox, and she said she'll come along. Wonder why...Ji Liang got kinda high. Later got a call from Xinge again, saying she reached cineleisure. Bring her to the karoake room. Ji Liang somehow was outside the room, planning to go to the toilet. He walk past me and...i got a hard slap on the area near my heart...zzz...Don't ask me why he did that...I don't even know why. Maybe he got too high...
We sang until 7.45pm, then went home.
Hopefully, my luck go better...i don't wanna get hit again...
At night, starting to get sianz...of NS...
Training to be soldier,
to fight for our land,
once in our life,
2 years of our time,
have you ever wonder,
why must we serve,
cause we love our land,
and want it to be free to be free...
HAH...!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home